A list of currently offered electives will be released at the beginning of each semester.
More relevant courses will be added in the future.
Structure of the Concentration
One required course 3
Six elective courses 18
Total Units 21
* Students must take ONE required course and SIX elective courses to fulfill the Concentration requirements.
* Students who have successfully accumulated 21 units required by the concentration programme may apply for graduation with concentration in March of your final year.
* To ensure interdisciplinary diversity, students should choose the six elective courses by observing the following requirements:
1. At least four of the courses should be at 3000-level or above;
2. Choose courses from two or more Offering Departments.
(offered once every year）
GEND 3005 Gender, Society, Culture
Semester 2, 2020-21 coordinators:
Dr. Ellen Zhang, Department of Religion and Philosophy
Dr. David Schley, Department of History